Logo

FOOD AND DRINK SERVED ALL DAY EST 1806

Our Food

A wide range of fantastic food using only the freshest, locally sourced quality ingredients.

New 2015 menu just added!

The Auld House History

John Russell built the first public house on the current site in 1806. It was subsequently owned by Robert Gilliland for many years...

Get In Touch

We have a fantastic central location – seven miles from Belfast city centre, three miles from Carryduff and four miles from Comber and two miles from Roselawn Cemetery...